International Air Freight Forwarding
FedEx Trade Networks offers international air freight forwarding services connecting all major global markets – inbound and outbound, intercontinental, and inter-regional. Our service coverage encompasses North America, Latin America, the Asia-Pacific region, Europe and the Middle East.
Simplify your supply chain, maximize transit flexibility and contain costs with end-to-end service support – utilizing regional gateway options, multiple daily air carrier schedules, contracts with multiple carriers and access to the world's largest air cargo carrier, FedEx Express.
We provide efficient document preparation, comprehensive cargo insurance arrangements, unsurpassed online visibility and instant access to a full suite of detailed international shipment transportation information and customs clearance.
FedEx Trade Networks will also help you customize and optimize your international air freight program with a full portfolio of services, including:
- Door-to-door and airport-to-airport service and pricing options.
- Charters and special cargo.
- Consolidation and direct-to-consignee service.
- Competitive-economy air freight service.
Value-added services provide the flexibility to meet your specific global trade needs:
- My Global Trade Data shipment visibility.
- Country and regional market updates.
- Cargo insurance arrangements.
- Customs broker inclusive or broker select.
- Multiple flexible cross-dock and distribution scenarios.
- Exception reports.