Auto Parts Shipping Services
Driving Distribution Efficiency.
Utilizing the full capabilities of FedEx, FedEx Trade Networks provides specialized and customized services for the automotive parts and supply sector.
- Specialized just-in-time services to facilitate production flow.
- Coverage at major ports and gateways throughout the U.S., Canada and Mexico.
- Clearance arranged internationally through our global clearance providers.
- Product database to facilitate proper tariff codes and rate payment.
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI).
- Automated clearance programs.
- Customs bonds and insurance.
- Comprehensive duty drawback and reconciliation.
My Global Trade Data
- Gain visibility of your goods at any point, whether they have cleared customs, and if not, why not.
- Access tracking, reports and copies of international shipping documents.
- Get resources for trade news, information on tariffs, regulations and import requirements.
- Prepare and store U.S. and Canadian customs forms online.
- Utilize our Warehouse Management System to view real-time inventory data.
Global Transportation Options
- Flexible transportation services designed to cut costs and transit times.
- Airfreight services among all major world markets – import and export, domestic, and international.
- Reliable global ocean transportation with competitive rates, a choice of transit times and scheduled sailing options.
- Freight forwarding to move your cargo to its destination on time and with all the documents required to facilitate customs clearance.