Customs Compliance Solutions
Customs and Border Protection's (CBP) Focused Assessment (FA) program, an upgraded compliance audit system, is in effect. This system is able to search vast amounts of data and flag items that indicate significant risk of noncompliance or potential loss of revenue for the CBP.
Fortunately, FedEx Trade Networks can prepare you for this intense audit with these services:
Compliance Evaluations. Depending on your needs, we perform a Full Compliance Audit (FCA) or a Compliance Evaluation (CE).
Customs Compliance Manuals. We help you develop compliance manuals containing detailed procedures, job descriptions, performance requirements and recordkeeping guidelines.
Global Customs Compliance. We help you evaluate the opportunities and costs associated with entering a foreign country.
These services help you:
- Save money
- Improve efficiency
- Achieve regualtory compliance
As a result, you can:
- Avoid potential loss of trade privileges
- Resolve audit issues fast, with us as your liaison
- Mitigate high-penalty liabilities and excessive inspections
- Discover duty- and cost-savings opportunities
- Adopt recommended best practices for streamlined operations
Email FedEx Trade Networks today for more information on Trade & Customs Advisory Services.