Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism
Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT) is a joint initiative between U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) and business. FedEx Trade Networks offers consulting services to help clients revamp their cargo security procedures for their personnel, facilities and supply chain partners in order to become certified. More and more companies are making cargo security their top priority by applying for C-TPAT certification, but they need help!
With extensive experience in cargo and workplace security and a portfolio of advisory services, FedEx Trade Networks Trade Services, Inc. can provide the consulting necessary to analyze your facilities, revamp your cargo security protocols, and prepare the certification application. After certification, FedEx Trade Networks keeps you up-to-date with changes by means of training and audits. In exchange for certification, your company could enjoy a variety of benefits:
- Fewer shipment inspections.
- Faster customs processing of your cargo at the border.
- A more secure supply chain and a safer work environment.
- Potential admission to other valuable CBP programs.
- Access to the CBP database of approved C-TPAT vendors and partners.
- A designated CBP account manager.
- Dedicated commercial lanes where infrastructure permits.
For more information, check out our C-TPAT Frequently Asked Questions.
Email FedEx Trade Networks today for more information on Trade & Customs Advisory Services.