International Ocean Freight Forwarding
As part of our comprehensive international freight forwarding program, FedEx Trade Networks provides ocean cargo services that connect North America, Latin America, the Asia-Pacific region, Europe and the Middle East.
Utilizing regional gateway options, multiple weekly sailing schedules and relationships with more than a dozen carriers, we maximize transit flexibility while containing costs. Online tracking provides consistent visibility of all your shipments.
FedEx Trade Networks can customize your cargo management service program to provide the most cost-effective usage of ocean container space:
- Full-container-load (FCL).
- Less-than-container-load (LCL) – economy LCL, FedEx® International DirectDistribution and LCL direct for an expedited service.
- Dry or liquid bulk shipments.
- Full or partial vessel charters, including refrigerated service or on-board cranes to handle heavy shipments to smaller ports.
- Physical cargo and paper-consolidation programs to importers and exporters who purchase from multiple vendors.
Value-added services provide the flexibility to meet your specific global trade needs:
- My Global Trade Data shipment visibility.
- Country and regional market updates.
- Cargo insurance arrangements.
- Container transload into direct full truck or intermodal rail.
- Customs broker inclusive or broker select.
- Multiple flexible cross-dock and distribution scenarios.
- Exception reports.