FedEx® International DirectDistribution Air and Ocean Solutions
Deliver Directly to Customer Locations and Cut Costs
Cut steps out of your supply chain, days out of your cycle time and unnecessary costs out of your global trade equation.
FedEx International DirectDistribution Air and Ocean Solutions are true end-to-end distribution solutions – moving your international shipments from the point of origin to multiple final destinations through a single, fast-moving channel.
A Single Provider. A Streamlined Channel. A Total-Cost Advantage.
Multiple time-sensitive shipments are consolidated at manufacturing points in Asia, Europe, and select locations in Latin America and then transported by plane or ship to the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico, where individual shipments are delivered to retailers and end customers. This enables you to optimize your supply chain, increase your speed-to-market and control costs at every step.
Value Added. Delays Subtracted. Savings Multiplied.
With FedEx International DirectDistribution Air and Ocean Solutions, FedEx Trade Networks will:
- Arrange for pickup of your shipment at the vendor and/or factory, consolidation point, or container yard in Asia or Europe and select locations in Latin America.
- Consolidate from one or more shipper(s) and/or vendor(s) if necessary and forward shipment via air or ocean.
- Provide customs brokerage service in the U.S. and Canada.
- Provide deconsolidation, handling and distribution service to multiple destination delivery addresses, if required.
- Coordinate with FedEx Express®, FedEx Ground®, FedEx Home Delivery®, FedEx SmartPost®, FedEx Freight® or FedEx Custom Critical® to provide final delivery.*
FedEx International DirectDistribution Air and Ocean Solutions offer you industry-leading forwarding and customs compliance expertise and the reliability and efficiency of the FedEx network to the global distribution market.
*Not all services available in Canada and Puerto Rico.