Trade & Customs Advisory Services
When you import to or export from Canada, you enter a world of critical details and regulatory responsibilities. You may need help navigating the rules to get your shipments to their destination quickly and accurately while staying in compliance.
FedEx Trade Networks can help.
Our Trade & Customs Advisory Services focus on compliance solutions that will help you meet the ever-changing regulatory requirements worldwide.
Our team of compliance experts can help you manage your imports and exports. They can minimize the risk and financial impact of non-compliance, so you can focus on your core business. We perform the following services:
- Conduct Trade Practice Assessments
- Perform security evaluations and assist companies with Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT) / Partners in Protection (PIP) certification
- Assist importers/exporters with customs audits
- Classify product inventories (HTS Canada, U.S. and World)
- Obtain national customs rulings
- Provide NAFTA verification of product and solicitation of NAFTA certificates
- Interpret valuation regulations
- Conduct in-house customs training
- Develop comprehensive policy and procedure manuals
- Assist with criteria for proper recordkeeping
- Interpret responsibilities concerning GST and excise taxes
Compliance is a big responsibility – we help make it easier.
- FedEx Trade Networks has years of experience providing comprehensive import and export services worldwide.
- As part of FedEx, a leader in global shipping, we have the resources and support to help you conduct business anywhere in the world.
- With us, you get a powerful combination of expertise, innovation, customer service and speed.