Customs Brokerage – Canada
Quick and Efficient Customs Clearance
When it comes to moving through customs without delays, there's no substitute for experience and reliability. With more than a century of experience, FedEx Trade Networks has the knowledge and resources to meet your customs brokerage needs — no issues, no surprises.
As a leading provider of Canada customs brokerage, we handle more than 1.5 million shipments annually for customers of all sizes. We can help you manage imports and exports, by ocean, air or ground, with comprehensive customs support at the Canadian borders. We provide low cost solutions that keep you in compliance and your shipments in transit.
Keeping up with security and regulatory requirements is critical to keeping your shipments moving. FedEx Trade Networks works closely with the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) and other Government Departments, staying on top of regulatory changes that can affect your shipments. We are also Partners in Protection (PIP) certified and can assist you in complying with customs security and other government requirements.
We serve as a single resource for all your full-service customs clearance needs, from classification to clearance to Trade Consulting and post-entry services, all at very affordable rates. FedEx Trade Networks offers a comprehensive suite of electronic data interchange (EDI) and clearance service solutions to enable our client's competitive shipping advantages.
Our uniform processes and e-commerce abilities simplify international shipping and help make sure things are done right the first time, every time.
With FedEx Trade Networks as your customs broker, you have access to a range of services to build customs solutions that work for your business, including:
- EDI and electronic solutions integration
- Calculation of duty, taxes, fees and other customs charges
- Convenient eManifest filing services
- Free trade certification
- Post Entry Adjustment (PEA)/Appeals Preparation and Filing
- Trade & Customs Advisory Services, including access to free seminars on topics ranging from the basics of importing to the intricacies of new regulations
- Collection and maintenance of NAFTA Certificates of Origin
- Filing of duty drawbacks and processing of claims
- Visibility via My Global Trade Data that provides secure up-to-the-minute information about your international shipments
You can't afford delays in your supply chain — let FedEx Trade Networks help speed your shipments through customs, quickly and in compliance and at the best price possible.